This is what is Weird Wonderful
- Six Principles for Making New Things – find (a) simple solutions (b) to overlooked problems (c) that actually need to be solved, and (d) deliver them as informally as possible, (e) starting with a very crude version 1, then (f) iterating rapidly.
- Wikileaks – Wikileaks (the IP version) – accessible by IP address.
- Global Nerdy | Ideas to Steal from Silicon Valley and Seattle – for making a better Toronto..
- globeandmail.com: The venti idea– (by David Crow ) “Companies today know that user experience is more than just a visually appealing environment. it’s about meeting customer needs, preferences, behaviours, attitudes, and more. That’s because a stellar user experience is not quickly forgotten.”
– Startup web work paulgraham paul.graham
– censorship internet Law media politics reference Wiki