‘Being part of a start-up is about more than get-rich-quick dreams. It’s an emotional commitment to a hurried, harried, adrenaline-driven way of working. For those who can cope, it seems oddly addictive.’
- Gambler’s Fallacy.
- I won’t work for big companies anymore.
- I can’t work for big companies anymore.
- It’s not the company, but the work.
- Big companies are no longer hiring.
- The valley is really one big company already
- Start-ups are addictive.
I would add: It’s not the work it’s the people. There are a bunch of people whom I would easly work with again. There arealso a few people with whom I would not work with again for any reason (or maybe only for cash up front). Okay maybe I need a 12 step program?
Looks like some other interesting reading under Product Bytes