So if your going to charge me real money, you had better NOT retrend this stuff.
Fifteen trends of contemporary logo design, according to the Graphic Design USA web site, include (among others):
- Droplets – two or more droplets caught in the act of merging
- Pop – as in the culture of the 60s
- Natural spirals – chaotic rather than precise
- Canted – geometric figures wrapped on a sphere
- Alpha-face – turning a word into a face or person
I remeber see this earlier but it making the rounds again.