This is what is Weird Wonderful Web for me…
- Sacha Chua :: Taking portraits of people (Me!) >> dimples on display and Braindump to follow. – Sacha picked my brain and took my picture at coffee hangout on Runnymede and Annette. dimples on display; and Sacha promises to filter and brain dump (any) results of the pickings. Update : First installment.
- Music industry: five alternative business models | last100 – any of these would be an improvement over the current “sue your customers” business model : free; Pay what you want; Pay by popularity; Subscription; A music tax
- “a social network for two” Ze Franks song for social networking – funny, cute and true
- Bandai’s New Ghost in the Shell Bot – A nice shinny toy for your anime playtime
- Video: How a Triumph Motorcycle Is Not Actually Made – This promotional video for the Triumph Rocket 3, the “world’s largest motorcycle,” is what many corporate videos are not: successfully and intentionally funny. It’s safe for work!
- Space colonisation – Ceres first, Mars second? — via Futurismic :the dwarf planet of Ceres would be a better bet for early human colonisation than Mars – it has supplies of water ice and valuable minerals, but a far shallower gravity well, making it a more viable proposition from logistical and economic perspectives.
- 10 Usability Nightmares You Should Be Aware Of: how many nightmares have you created today?