- T.O. shows its inner Baltimore in Hairspray – Many parts of Toronto where used, but in particular One of the show’s big musical numbers takes place at Mr. Pinky’s Hefty Hideaway, a.k.a. what is now the Starbucks at the corner of Dundas St. W., Roncesvalles Ave. and Howard Park Ave. Roncesvalles Village, just east of High Park, is also known as Little Poland.
- Boing Boing: Guerilla gardening in Kensington Market. – by Toronto street artist Posterchild.
- David Crow: StartupWeekend Toronto – September 14/15/16, 2007. The plan is to facilitate an intense weekend of programming, designing, brainstorming, ideas, marketing and entrepreneurship to get an internet startup running in 1 weekend!
– I saw some of this on Saturday at Oxford and Spadina but failed to photographic it.
– There are (free) limited slots still available, unfortunately for me, all the “silly person” places are taken.